Each year, we close one or both of our facilities for a week at a time in order to do necessary maintenance and improvements to the buildings, grounds, and equipment. This year our facilities will remain OPEN for a “non-shutdown” so that our members can continue with their healthy routines!
During the month of August, most of our work will be done after hours, with just a few exceptions. Here is what you can expect:
- Deep cleaning of all locker rooms at both East Side & West Side Branches
- East Side floors stripped & waxed
- Carpets shampooed at both East Side & West Side Branches
- Interior painting at both East Side & West Side Branches
- East Side Men’s Steam Room repaired (closed Monday, July 29th)
- West Side Men’s Steam Room renovation (COMPLETE!! Will reopen on Monday, July 29th)
- East Side Fitness Center cleaning (closed Friday, August 30th, 7am-5pm)
Our East Side Pool Project has been rescheduled for Fall 2020.
At this time, we do not plan to close the pool this summer! We will provide updates as the work takes place. Thank you for your ongoing cooperation.
The Wallingford Family YMCA